• 2010 New Year's Resolutions:
    ** Happiness Is... **


    "What are your top 3 goals you want to accomplish in 2010, and why are they on your list?"

    Here's what Shannon Eileen (of ** Happiness Is... **) had to say...


    GOAL 1:
    Complete the finishing touches of my band, Lorelei's debut album, release it, and tour to promote it. We have a lot of exciting projects in the works. I hope to stay focused and work hard to find the right distributor and/or label who believes in our music and allows us creative freedom.


    GOAL 2:
    Continue to blog 3x a day on ** Happiness Is...**, since doing so uplifts my spirits and fills me with so much joy, especially when I find that I've inspired someone else in the process. I hope to gain a larger readership and continue to build relationships with blog friends and followers.


    GOAL 3:
    Be more like my cat, Bailey. She completely lives in the moment. She is happy to be alive. She is childlike and playful. She doesn't hold grudges. She communicates her affection and takes lots of naps. I think we can learn a lot from our special little animal friends :)

    xoxo
    Shannon

    *click here to see all the other resolutions!

    1 Notes ♥ → 2010 New Year's Resolutions:
    ** Happiness Is... **

    1. Thanks for featuring me Cassie! Hope you had a lovely holiday and you're enjoying yourself on the road trip! xoxo

    Post a Comment

    Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for visiting :)